Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

If you got my October newsletter yesterday, then you have already heard everything that I am about to write! But it's important, so I think it's worth repeating...

This month, October, is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It's a cause that is important to me--I know women who have had the disease, and it's an unfortunate likelihood that I will probably know more in my lifetime. During October, I'd like to do my part to help raise some money for breast cancer research, so I'm going to be donating 10% of all the proceeds from my online sales this month to charity.

We're also going to be hosting a special event at my store in NYC on October 14th, from 4-8pm. Different promotions will be run by the different designers at the store (including free manicures and cupcakes!). A lot of us will be running 10% discounts--and that 10% will be donated afterwards to the breast cancer charities of our choice. If you're in the NYC area, please feel free to stop by. You can have a cupcake with me and help support breast cancer research at the same time!

My store is 12 Lions Studio, located at 684 Broadway & Great Jones.
Thanks everyone and have a great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment