Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sneak Peek: My New Lookbook!


Yesterday, my new lookbook photo shoot finally happened! We must have taken close to a thousand pictures during the course of the six hour shoot, so this is really just the tip of the photographic iceberg...

I worked with the same photography team that I did back in February--Tara Greico and Nick Bixby. They are great to work with--they always find a way to improve on my ideas, and they work together creatively very well. The three shots that I'm posting here today really are just a quick teaser. They are also completely raw--none of the photos have been retouched at all, and they actually might not ever be, since they probably won't make it into the new lookbook. I just have too many more really amazing photos to choose from--I am absolutely spoiled for choice!


Even after my lookbook is finished, I know that I will still have dozens of beautiful photographs to choose from that can be used later in photo books and for all my promotional needs. Which is perfect!

Of course, to really finish the new lookbook as well as we possibly can, Tara, Nick and I will actually be shooting again in two weeks, for at least a few more hours, to finish up my final two looks. But if I had to make my lookbook with only the shots that we took yesterday, it would still turn out beautifully, which is a wonderful position to be in. I hope you all like the photos! I will be posting a few more shots from one of the other looks we shot tomorrow.... But for now, you can enjoy these beautiful three! Thanks everyone and have a great night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment