Sunday, February 19, 2012

my backyard AKA the construction zone

So, my jewelry lookbook shoot still hasn't happened just yet. The original plan was to do at least the first part of the shoot today, but Tara and I decided to postpone it until next weekend. That way, I have a few more days to get my collection together and bulk up my inventory a little bit. And, there is construction to be done! As you can see, our backyard has become a temporary construction site. Dimi and Tara are awesome and came by the house the other day with a trunk full of materials for my booth in March.
I was worried about finding wood and other materials to build with, so this is very exciting. There are more materials than you can see in the pictures, and I can't wait to figure out awesome ways to use them all. It's just so great to get a nice head start on construction with a big pile of useful and free materials! So a big thank you, of many more thank you's to come, to the amazing Dimi and Tara...I can't wait to show more pictures as this booth really starts to come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment