Tuesday, February 28, 2012

the lookbook shoot

The lookbook shoot has finally happened! A very big thank you to the amazing Tara Greico (pictured left) and to Nick Bixby, whose photo is shown at left, and also helped out as my stylist. I have been going through hundreds to photos today, trying to narrow down from the best. And happily, there are lots of great photos to choose from. As you can see, I ended up being the model for the shoot. I was a little bit worried about my capabilities as a model, since I have about zero experience in the department. But I got more comfortable with it as the day went on, and Tara and Nick were also great at directing me and making the shoot go as smoothly and successfully as possible. There are still some tabletop shots of jewelry left to do, but I definitely have at least 90% of what I need to make the lookbook now, which is amazing and very exciting. I want to post tons of pictures now so everyone can check them out, but I am restraining myself until the lookbook comes out! Well, I will probably be sneaking more pictures onto this blog or my facebook at some point....I just can't resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment