Monday, March 12, 2012

Jewelry Booth Installation, Day #1

For those of you who don't know, I am opening a brand new jewelry booth this coming Thursday! I will be one of about 20 different vendors at a brand new designers' market opening on the corner of Broadway and Great Jones St. here in NYC. There is going to be a nice range of products, from jewelry and handbags to clothes and skin care products. And more. I finally started meeting some of the other vendors today, and everybody so far is very, very nice. Thank God, because we will all be spending a lot of time together in the days and weeks ahead! I can't wait to meet everybody else as the week goes on. As you can see, I have made some progress on what was originally a plain white booth. The walls have now been painted green, which I really love. The color looks a little drab in the picture, but in person it feels very bright and natural, which is exactly what I was going for. You can also see an upside down clock off to the left, which I will be turning into a jewelry display. It's hard to get a good sense of everything that will be happening in the next two days, but I figured I should post a first picture today so we can compare my progress later this week! Truth be told, I don't even fully understand what the design will look like yet. But that is half the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment