Thursday, March 15, 2012

My jewelry booth is open!

I am excited to announce that my new jewelry booth is now open! There's an article about the new store here, featuring a really nice picture of me wearing jewelry from my collection. Come see the booth in person at 12 Lion Studio - the address is 684 Broadway, at the corner of Great Jones. We will be open 11-8, Thursday through Sunday. Today was the first day, and it went really well. I am looking forward to many more days of fun and hopefully of many sales!

2 comments:

  1. love your blog hun! it's so good! you have amazing taste!
    keep up the good work!
    mind checking mine out? i recently changed the web address, its now Idiotic fashion
    thank you! would be an honour!
    xxxxxxxx
    <3 Lottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic! I really like how you utilized the halfwalls and the clever use of furniture and props! Here is to a wonderful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete