Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Silver Circle For Carol Ann...

Today was a super slow day at my store, so I spent most of it creating some new pieces! Since my look book shoot is happening on Monday, I have to have everything ready to go by Sunday night. So I'm planning the looks now--and even making a few more statement necklaces that I think will photograph really well and make a nice addition to my current collection. I am so excited for the shoot!!

I also spent a lot of the day talking to the lovely Carol Ann! She has been working recently for another designer at my store, and because it was so slow today, we had plenty of time to chat. She's moving to another continent next Tuesday, which is really too bad for our store!! She has been awesome and will definitely be missed. She bought one of my necklaces today to take with her on her travels--a beautiful and simple brushed silver hoop on a delicate silver chain. She also ended up getting this cute bicycle tank, which was also really cute. (I now want one too--they are from SM Wardrobe, one of the other designers at my store, and only cost $20!) So today was fun, even though it was slow :) Hopefully tomorrow will be busier!! Have a good night everyone, and sending lots of good luck and wishes out to Carol Ann :)


No comments:

Post a Comment