Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Colorful New Jewelry!!


So I did actually manage to add some more new jewelry to my website today--the two pairs of earrings and also the necklace that you see here! You can go to my website at imprintbyeileen.com if you want to check out the complete listings....

What I love about these new earrings is that there are so many different color combinations that can be created in this style, to achieve totally different looks. I've only made these two so far, but these would be so easy to customize and make special. I can stack crystals and stones to represent one or more birthstones.... Or I can do a rainbow or ombre effect, like I have in the first picture.


I also really love this necklace--the crystals are something I made another necklace with about a month ago, and I sold that one pretty quickly at my store. I had enough left over stones for a second necklace, so I decided to do this one in gold. I think it's beautiful--and it will be a challenge for me to not try to steal it for myself! Sigh. As always. But the beauty of being a jewelry designer is that I can always make myself whatever jewelry I want! So maybe I will end up making a version of this one for myself...


No comments:

Post a Comment