Friday, September 7, 2012

Fashion Hangover...

I discovered some beautiful freshwater pearls at the bead store this past week, and these are the earrings that resulted! I love the pale peach, pinkish color with the silver...so pretty!
I just put them up on Etsy tonight, so click the picture if you want to see the listing! :)

As many of you know, last night was Fashion's Night Out, and we had a special cocktail event at my store on Broadway til 10. Today, most of the designers (myself included!) were definitely feeling the after effects of all the Prosecco we drank last night... But it was so worth it!! I've never gone out for Fashion's Night Out before, so last night was a great first experience. My store is a few blocks North of the craziness of SoHo--it was amazing last night to look down the street and see hoards of people everywhere. I had no idea how big this event really was! So I'm glad that for my first one, I got to participate :) And a big thank you to all my fabulous friends who came to support!! Have a good night everyone! I will be sitting on my couch tonight, drinking lots of water...

No comments:

Post a Comment