Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Mixed Metal Designs...

All week at my store, I've been feeling inspired to work on new jewelry designs. On Thursday and Friday, I was focused on bracelets--I created a pretty extensive assortment, which means there will be many new things going up on my website this coming week!

So today, I decided to focus on making some new styles of earrings. I had a few ideas going in my head already, so I went to work creating... The two pairs you see here are my favorites of what I made--I really love the way they both came out. They are made in mixed metals, which I also love--sterling silver and 14k gold filled. I want to keep them both for myself and wear them immediately!! Which of course I won't--they are both currently up for sale right now at my store. But whenever I have that feeling of wanting to keep something, it means that I succeeded with my design! So that makes me happy. And I will be making more earrings soon in similar styles soon--so maybe I will make a pair for myself after all :)
Let me know what you think!!


No comments:

Post a Comment