Wednesday, September 26, 2012

More New Photos...

As promised, here are some more photos that I took using different filters on my new Camera+ app! I am such a ridiculous amateur when it comes to photography, but it's a fun thing to play around with.

And speaking of photography! I think my new lookbook shoot is officially happening next Monday, which is very exciting. And thankfully I will not be the photographer :) I have scaled back a little bit from what I originally wanted--I'm going to be the model again--but there will be many more opportunities to make more involved lookbooks with more models and setups, etc. down the road. For now, I just need to get the jewelry photographed so I can start putting together the book, and hopefully get it out by the end of the month! That's my goal, anyway--we'll see how I do. I think I'm going to have help with the layout, which will make that part of the process go a little bit faster. I'm in a race against the calendar--I really want to be doing my physical mailing before the holidays hit, which means I only really have a couple of weeks. But because we're keeping it simple, there's no reason it can't be done! Can't wait to post pics from the new shoot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment