Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My First Newsletter & A Fried Chicken Dinner!


I finally sent out my first ever Imprint By Eileen monthly newsletter today! I really meant to send it out a day or two ago, but it took me a surprisingly long amount of time to create. I put it through at least three major revisions before I thought it was ready to send. Because I'd never really made a newsletter before, I also think it took a little bit longer than it probably should have. But now, I have a nicely made template that I can use for October!

And if you didn't get a newsletter from me today but would like to, I would be very happy to add you to my list! Just let me know on the contact form above :)

So the newsletter was my excitement for the morning, and fried chicken was my excitement for tonight! Nick and I got takeout from the delicious Bobwhite Counter on Avenue C. Instead of being lazy and just getting the food delivered, I decided to run over and pick it up. While I was waiting, I happened to notice a sign on the wall that I instantly recognized--a sign from the North Carolina mill that was only about twenty minutes from the house I grew up in. I haven't been to that mill in years (my parents don't live in the area anymore), but I instantly recognized both the name and the image. The world is so wonderfully small sometimes! If you ever happen to find yourself in Guilford County, North Carolina, then you should absolutely check it out. I highly recommend the Bean Soup Mix--that was a classic family dinner that I ate every winter when I was growing up. And if you can't make it down to North Carolina, then you should just come to NYC and see the sign in person at Bobwhite! And while you're there, you can enjoy their delicious fried chicken and cheddar grits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment