Monday, September 3, 2012

My First Mailing List!

I have been saying for months that I wanted to put together a monthly newsletter, but so far I just couldn't seem to make it happen. With the 12 Lions Fashion Event coming up on Thursday, I decided that this was as good a time as ever to finally do it. I compiled all the relevant email addresses that I could find to build my mailing list--and I must say that I was pleased to realize I had a solid 100 names! Then I talked to another designer here at 12 Lions, who said her mailing list was up to almost 700. That is a LOT of people! But I am happy to start with my 100--this is only my first mailing, after all! And maybe by next year, I will be up to 700 too :) I still haven't sent the newsletter yet--I sent it to Nick and my Dad first, to see what they think. Since it's being sent out to 100 people and its my first one, I figured I should get a little feedback on it first and make it as good as I possibly can. But I will be sending it out tomorrow for sure! So if you don't get a copy tomorrow but you want one, send me an email and I will happily add you to my list!

PS--Check out my newest earrings, pictured on this page! Click the top pic for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment