Monday, September 10, 2012

New Jewelry & A New Lookbook On The Way!

Today I put three new wrap bracelets up on my website, two of which you can see here! I did a big jewelry photo shoot today in my backyard, and this is part of the result. I will be posting more new jewelry tomorrow, so check out imprintbyeileen.com if you'd like to check it all out--there will be lots of good stuff, if I do say so myself! :)

I'm in a very photography-centered state of mind today--Nick and I are planning another big lookbook shoot for later this month, and I am starting to get excited about it. He is going to be the artistic director, and I will only be on hand during the shoot as a consultant, and to style jewelry. It feels really strange for me to give up so much creative control on something like this, but I know it's something that I have to do. Nick is a great director, and I need to (and do!) trust that he will create something great for my company. He brings a very different and interesting perspective to the table, and I think it will be beneficial for me to have him in charge of this project. I'm also excited to work with him again--we haven't worked together now in more than a year, which is a little bit crazy. We worked together almost every day for the first 2+ years of our relationship, back at the theater. Which also was a little crazy! But as stressful as it was sometimes, it was also a lot of fun. We can be very good creative, collaborative partners, so I'm hoping that will happen with this shoot. I can't wait to see what we create!! I will keep you posted :)


No comments:

Post a Comment