Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My New Booth!

Well, I spent five hours today at my store remodeling everything, and these are the results!! I really love the way that it came out. I raised the height of all of my displays by at least 6 inches, and I think it really makes a difference. Before, a lot of the jewelry was below eye level, but now everything is much easier to see and touch. I also got a beautiful wooden window piece that you can see in the photos--I absolutely love it. I ordered it from a Pennsylvania artist named Christel Briggs. She made it with wood from her father's barn--and I think it makes a perfect addition to my store! For now, it is holding earring and bracelet sets, but once I launch my Holiday Line, it will go in the window display. I can't wait--November 1st seems so far away! It will go fast, though--I will keep you updated! Have a good night everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment