Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Yoga Twins!

I have decided to start a new weekly feature here on my blog--every Sunday, I will feature a new designer and his or her work! So today, for my first ever Sunday Spotlight edition, I am thrilled to be writing about the talented Rose Berger and her wonderful jewelry company, Yoga Twins. Rose does a lot of beautiful work with sterling silver--she creates chunky charm bracelets, pendant necklaces, and makes amazing sterling rings. She also has pieces for men--she makes men's rings as well as bracelets, both of which I would love to put on Nick :)

She also has a brand new line of chainmaille jewelry and accessories that is absolutely spectacular. The shoe piece above is one of her most recent designs, and I absolutely love it. I finally got to see the piece on someone's boot and in action today--and I think it looks pretty darn sexy! Here you can see one of her women's bracelets, modeled by me--she has a great selection of different colors and sizes to choose from. Below, you can see a picture of Rose in her boutique here at 12 Lions, hard at work on a brand new chainmaille piece. Each chainmaille piece takes Rose hours of work to create, since she creates it one jump ring at a time, slowly woven together to create the piece. If you want to visit Rose's website, click HERE! Or, you can see her and her work in person when you come visit me at the store :)
Have a good Sunday night everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment