Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So Many Beads!

Today I battled the hurricane-like weather here in NYC to go on a big shopping trip for my store. First, I went up to Michael's on Columbus Avenue. I don't go up there very often, but they have a good selection of well priced display pieces, so I went up there and found a few new pieces for my store. I'm going to be redoing all of my displays at the store tomorrow--I will definitely be posting pictures here when I am finished! But anyway. So after Michael's, I headed down to one of my favorite stores on 6th Ave, Fun 2 Bead. I've written about them before HERE, and they are having a really big sale right now that I just couldn't miss.

All of the strand beads in the store are 50% off right now, which is a really, really good deal. I got so many beautiful gemstone strands today--I figured that I had to stock up, especially with Christmas on the way. I know that I will go through all this stuff pretty fast, and it helps a lot that I got it at a good price. I'm probably going to use most of what I got today for my memory wire wrap bracelets, like the turquoise one you see on the right. If you're in NYC and want some awesome beads for an awesome price, you should stop by Fun 2 Bead this week--the sale goes (I think!) until September 23rd. You don't have to have a tax ID or anything either--everyone gets 50% off all strands. They only do the sale twice a year, for about two weeks at a time. So it is very much worth checking out. Have a good night everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment